Managed IT services
- IT services of an organisation that are outsourced/offloaded to an external Managed IT Services Provider are called managed IT services.
- Maintenance and monitoring that keeps your computers, servers, and systems up and running
Backup and recovery
- The process of backing up data in case of a loss and setting up systems that allow data recovery due to data loss.
- Prevent data loss with encrypted storage and virtualized recovery, then enjoy increased productivity
- The protection of internet-connected systems, including hardware, software and data, from cyber-attacks.
- Protect your business from malware, hackers, viruses and the most commonly security